McKee’s 37 Tire Coating is an advanced tire coating that forms a chemical-resistant bond with tires. The unique acrylic-based resin formula provides months of durable, flexible protection that outperforms standard tire dressings. McKee’s 37 Tire Coating lasts months, even in extreme weather conditions, and the shine level can be adjusted to suit your needs.
If you?ve ever coated your tires with a conventional oil or water-based tire dressing then you may have noticed that they don?t work that well. They make the tires look great for a few days, but the moment you hit a puddle, the look is gone and you just may well have tire dressing slung all over your wheel wells and quarter panels. In some cases, those inferior tire dressings will even turn the tires brown! McKee’s 37 Tire Coating changes all that. It safely coats the tires, and, as long as the tires have been properly prepared using McKee’s 37 Tire Cleaner & Restorer, will outlast the competition.
McKee’s 37 Tire Coating provides more than just good looks, it?s designed to create a long-lasting barrier of protection that can last up to a year, depending on the amount of driving you do. This protective layer seals the rubber so that antiozonants and UV absorbers won?t leech out?that means less likelihood of browning, cracking, and deterioration on treated tires! The flexible formula won?t crack or peel either, so tires will look great for the long haul!
Multiple coats of McKee’s 37 Tire Coating can be applied to create a natural or high gloss look, depending on your personal preference. Low gloss requires two thin coats, and additional coats can be added to increase gloss. If you prefer high gloss tires, don?t worry, McKee’s 37 Tire Coating is applied in very thin layers and a single bottle will provide several coats on a couple dozen tires! Once tires are coated with McKee’s 37 Tire Coating, they can be maintained with ordinary car wash soap. Even whitewalls and tires with raised lettering will maintain a like-new look when treated with McKee’s 37 Tire Coating!Directions:
ALWAYS PRECLEAN THE TIRES USING MCKEE’S 27 TIRE CLEANER & RESTORER
- Always work on a clean, dry surface that is cool to the touch.
- Use McKee’s 37 Tire Cleaner & Restorer to remove any browning and previously applied dressings. SKIPPING THIS STEP WILL CAUSE PRODUCT FAILURE
- Evenly apply McKee’s 37 Tire Coating directly to the face of clean, dry tire using a soft-bristled brush. Be sure to coat raised letters, ribs, and grooves evenly.
- Slight foaming may occur. Continue to spread product evenly and it will dry clear.
- Allow product to set for 15 minutes, then apply a second coat. If higher gloss is desired, apply additional coats waiting 15 minutes between each coat.