All Microfiber Towels
Microfiber towels are made of the finest material you can use to detail your vehicle. Microfiber towels are entirely manmade of polyester and polyamide, which give microfiber towels incredible strength and durability. Not only that, microfiber towels can be woven to suit different jobs, like polishing, drying, and buffing. Using the right microfiber towel will make any detailing task easier. Microfiber towels last longer than cotton terry cloth or natural chamois, too. For value, performance, and durability, nothing beats microfiber towels.
Microfiber Towel Care Instructions
- Machine wash in cool to lukewarm water. (NEVER Hot!)
- Only wash microfiber towels with other microfiber products, NEVER mix material types as fibers will load up and your microfiber will be ruined.
- Use recommended amount of Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate or liquid laundry detergent.
- IMPORTANT! NEVER use bleach, liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Dry microfiber towels in a cool to warm dryer. (NEVER Hot!)
- Store microfiber towels in an enclosed area to keep them debris and dust free for future use.
Recommendation: Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate is recommended as it is an active cleaner designed to restore microfiber towels, wash mitts, applicators and foam buffing pads to their as-new condition. Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate is an engineered blend of micro cleaning agents designed to lift, emulsify and suspend waxes, polish residue, oils, proteins, silicones and soil for complete removal in the rinse water.