Quick Detail Sprays
Quick Detailing and Detailing Spray
Done properly, Quick Detailing can reduce the amount of time you spend cleaning your car. It also reduces the effects of harmful elements (road grime, bird droppings, bugs, etc.) and keeps your car looking sharp. Ten minutes with detailing spray, a good buffing towel, and a car duster every other day is all it takes to maintain a finely groomed car.
Some Quick Detailing Tips:
* Dust your car with a quality paint-safe car duster.
* Clean all of your car's windows with your favorite auto glass cleaner and a quality microfiber buffing towel.
* Use a good detailing spray on your car's paint by misting the body panel instead of the buffing towel.
* Wipe your car down again after the loose dirt is gone by spraying a couple of shots of detailing spray into your towel.
* Do a final wipe with a superior spray like Sonus Carnauba Spritz and a quality microfiber towel like Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towel for sparkling, swirl-free results.
For more great tips on quick detailing, see How-To Quick Detail Your Car.