Cquartz UK Edition 3.0 features an easier application process - improved use in hot and humid environments
CarPro CQuartz is an anti-static coating that shines and protects your vehicle like nothing else! Well, nothing else but the new CarPro CQuartz CQUK. CQUK is a special edition formula designed to apply effortlessly in cold temperatures. In order to achieve this goal, CarPro went back to the drawing board and developed a new product with unrivaled levels of silicon dioxide, or SiO2, with unmatched levels of purity. CarPro CQuartz CQUK was developed to withstand the tough conditions and application of the most temperamental areas of Britain so it will protect perfectly in any environment.
Forum member 'Ronkh' posted this picture of his C7 Corvette protected with
CQuartz UK Edition.
Current glass coat products have approximately a 2% concentration of silicon dioxide. CarPro CQuartz CQUK has a 60% concentration with 99.9% purity. This huge concentration and amazing purity allow CQUK to form a transparent glass coat film over the surface. This guarantees a long lasting coating with extreme strength and water repellency. In fact, you can expect one application of CarPro CQuartz to last over two years.
CQuartz CQUK provides:
Ultra Hard, Scratch Resistant Coating:
SiO2 is one of the hardest materials in the world. It creates a very hard durable surface coat.
Extremely Clear Transparent Film:
The high purity of SiO2 found in CQUK gives this coating a very clear, extremely glossy finish that maximizes the paint underneath
CQUK is easy to apply in any temperature range from 40 degrees F and above.
CQUK is resistant to most detergents and acids. Protects against paint damage and sun fade.
Extreme water beading and excellent dirt shedding ability help keep the surface cleaner for longer.
1 Application of CQuartz CQUK will last at least 2 years.Directions:
1. Wash the car and dry the car thoroughly.
2. Decontaminate the paint using CarPro IronX or similar product. Using detailing clay if necessary.
3. Polish the paint to the gloss you desire.
4. Remove any oils, waxes, or silicones from the paint using Car Pro Eraser.
5. Apply CQuartz CQUK to a CarPro Suede Microfiber wrapped around the foam sponge block.
6. Spread product in a criss-cross or circular motion to ensure complete coverage. Continue to work a section at a time until the surface appears dry then buff any residue with a suede microfiber.
7. Repeat, a section at a time, until the entire car has been protected.
8. Use CarPro Reload 30 minutes to 1 hour after application to prevent streaking or spotting.
9. CarPro CQuartz CQUK achieves maximum hardness 24 hours after applicationCquartz UK Edition Kit includes:
30 ml. Cquartz UK Edition 3.0
4 Suede Microfiber Cloths
1 Cquartz Sponge Applicator
100ml Reload Spray Sealant
ORMD Warning - Federal regulations prohibit this product by shipping via air. This item is shipped by GROUND service only.