CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC 30 ml. Kit
- Item #:
Meet CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC, the next generation of ceramic protection. After 10 years of CARPRO's flagship TiO2 based coating, they are now proudly introducing this new Silicon Carbide (SiC) formulation. CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC was developed to amplify all the key attributes you've come to know from the CQUARTZ product line. Chemical resistance, gloss, and even application have all been revamped to produce one of the most advanced ceramic coatings on the market today. CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC wraps your car in this silicon carbide shield to improve scratch resistance, protect against water spotting and contamination, and help prevent chemical etching. The protection properties are not the only thing this formulation has improved on. CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC boast immaculate gloss and surface slickness to deliver one of the most rounded coatings you can put on your paint.
IMPROVED APPLICATION! Formulated to be easy to apply in any temperature!
The powerful protection properties of coatings normally involves a strict application environment. That was until now. CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC uses its new silicon carbide formulation to adapt and improve application for nearly every climate. This new formulation provides easy application regardless of temperature and is less impacted by humidity content.
RESISTANT! Silicon Carbide formulation adds additional resistance to chemicals and contamination
CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC improves on the high levels of protection from the originally TiO2 formulations by increases the resistance the foreign contamination and chemicals. CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC is acid and alkyl resistance from 2 13 pH and provides better protection from water spotting and minerals deposits.
GLOSS! Unique formulation provides a deep smooth gloss!
Protection isn't the only improvement to the CARPRO CQUARTZ. The slick, deep gloss finish that you get from CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC is something you can get lost in. The mesmerizing gloss from CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC produces a smooth reflective shine that is so slick, it nearly cleans itself. While we're sure you were blown away by the shine of the original TiO2 CARPRO CQUARTZ, we're absolutely sure you'll be in awe of this new silicon carbide shine!
- If contamination exist, prepare the surface using CARPRO IronX and clay. Follow with a polish to refine the surface in preparation for the coating.
- Wipe each panel using CARPRO Eraser to remove any oils or other trace elements left on the surface.
Warning! Contents under pressure. Do not shake. Open slowly. Aim away from face and others. Wear gloves when handling product.
- Release pressure by opening the bottle slowly and away from your face and others. Tighten cap and shake the bottle lightly to mix the contents. Some pressure may build again. Use caution when reopening the bottle to apply to applicator.
- Wrap an included microfiber suede towel around the black bottom side of the applicator and apply a line of product down the center.
- Using a crosshatch pattern, spread the product across an approximate 2 sq ft section.
- Wait around 5 minutes until you see a white haze begin to form and buff away all excess. (This can be anywhere between 3-15 minutes depending on the temperature of the application environment)
- Switch out the microfiber suede every 2-3 panels.
- Additional coats can be applied around 45-60 minutes after the 1st coat or the following day if after 90 minutes.
- It is NOT recommended to top with Reload due to the extremely slick finish of CQUARTZ SiC, which is slicker than Reload.
NOTE: It is NOT recommended to top with Reload due to the extremely slick finish of CQUARTZ SiC, which is slicker than Reload.
30 ml. Kit (Includes 4 suede towels and applicator block)
|ORMD WARNING - Federal regulations prohibit this product by shipping via air. This item is shipped by GROUND service only. NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT OUTSIDE MAINLAND USA.|