Pinnacle Leather Conditioner
- Item #:
New formula is thicker and absorbs faster into the leather. The scent has also been revised to provide more of a natural leather fragrance.
Once you have the pleasure of sinking into a soft, leather seat, its hard to imagine going back to cloth upholstery! The way leather conforms to your shape and warms to your touch is pure luxury. That's why Pinnacle Leather Conditioner is such a necessity; it preserves the supple texture of your leather interior for the long road ahead.
The VOC compliant formula in our Leather Conditioner is rich in lanolin and natural oils. These oils absorb into the leather's pores, replacing its natural oils that were lost through processing and subsequent cleaning. Hydrated leather retains its softness and resists cracking caused by overexposure to the sun. The lanolin acts as a natural moisturizer for the hide, just like it works on human skin. Your leather will be left with a soft, satin glow, just like new leather. Leather Conditioner will preserve new leather and rejuvenate older leather that has become stiff.
Because leather is a natural skin, it is sensitive to many of the same things as our own skin. Alkaline products will dry it out and cause premature aging. Leather Conditioner contains no petroleum distillates and will not dry the leather or its stitching. With a neutral pH rating of 7, it perfectly matches the natural pH of leather. In addition, Pinnacle Leather Conditioner contains a strong UV protectant to shield your leather from the harmful effects of the sun.
Use Pinnacle Leather Conditioner on vat-dyed or surface-dyed leathers. Do not use on napped leathers like suede, or on glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored with this or any other known product.
With proper care, your leather will retain its sumptuous texture, appearance, and scent for years. Nourish your leather with Pinnacle Leather Conditioner!
This product is not recommended for napped suede or glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored by this or any other known product.
- Vacuum your seats and interior to remove loose dirt.
- Mist a damp towel with Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with an upholstery brush.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- Apply Pinnacle Leather Conditioner with a soft cloth, sponge or your bare hands. Massage the lotion into the leather.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for several seconds and then buff with a clean, soft microfiber towel, such as the Cobra Microfiber Detailing Cloth.