Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl Cleaner
- Item #:
Some leather cleaners dissolve the leather's protective oils that are added during the tanning process. Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner preserves these oils, which are vital to the leather's longevity.
Still other cleaners leave a slick, artificial gloss on top of the leather. This gloss is evidence of silicone and it suffocates the leather's pores. Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is a pure cleaner with no harmful oils or gloss enhancers. It removes contamination from the pores, making the leather more receptive to Pinnacle Leather Conditioner. Pinnacle's two step process will leave your leather looking and feeling like new!
Plus, Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is safe on the upholstery's stitching. Because it is non-alkaline, the cleaner will not cause stitching to deteriorate or dry out.While our emphasis was on leather when developing Leather & Vinyl Cleaner, it works just as well on vinyl. Being synthetic, vinyl has fewer demands than leather. Even so, vinyl benefits from the powerful cleaning agents and water-based surfactants found in this formula. Vinyl seats and surfaces will be clean, but not dried out because there are no harmful petroleum distillates in this cleaner. Be sure to protect vinyl with Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant.
Clean leather and vinyl while preserving their texture and appearance. Use pH balanced Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner.
This product is not recommended for napped suede or glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored by this or any other known product.
- Vacuum your seats and interior to remove loose dirt.
- Mist a damp towel with Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with an upholstery brush.
- Use the cleaner sparingly and do not allow it to dry on the upholstery.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- If using this product on vinyl, follow with Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant.
- If using this product on leather, follow with Pinnacle Leather Conditioner to replenish oils and keep leather soft.