128 oz. Oil2Soil Absorbent
- Item #:
Oil2Soil Organic Peat Moss Absorbents are extremely effective in absorbing oils and hydrocarbons, while offering savings in areas of time, labor and waste disposal costs. Oil2Soil is perfect for oil spills, automotive lubricants, garages, shops, and paint spills! Oil2Soil® encapsulates free oils and will not release them back into the environment, leaving a perfectly clean area behind. Oil2Soil® can be used to completely stabilize any oil remediation, eliminating the costs to transport and dispose of those fluids.
Oil2Soil will not leach and cause recontamination in an area and passes TCLP test making it environmentally safe to return to the ground. Oil2Soil meets EPA, OSHA, and ANSI standards. Oil2Soil® requires only ONE POUND per GALLON of oil making it 14 times better than clay absorbents!
- Spread a small amount of Oil2Soil® directly over the spill.
- Allow 2-3 minutes to absorb the spill.
- Sweep back and forth towards the center of the spill until surface is clean.
- Using a dustpan, pick up and discard according the MSDS of liquid being contained.
- If any residue remains, sprinkle a small amount of Oil2Soil® onto the area and work back and forth until free of residue.