You canít coat your boat without the prep!
Spray on, wipe off application
Removes polishing oils, films, dust, and more
Prep the surface for complete coating adhesion
Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray is a spray-on, wipe-off formula designed to break down and remove surface contamination that would hinder your Marine 31 Paint Coating from properly adhering to the surface. Improper preparation of the surface to be coated will result in an uneven coating that wonít protect the surface as well. Use Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray to fully prep the surface and ensure proper bonding!
Correcting gel coat can be an extremely mess process. Thicker than the clear coat on a car, gel coat needs more compounding and polishing, usually with heavier duty products, and requires additional buffing to remove. Imagine how much oil and fillers are left on the surface after that! Trying to apply a paint coating to that wonít work and youíll just be wasting your time. By using Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray, youíll be removing those contaminants before coating application!
Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray features:
• An easy application Ė simply spray on, and wipe off!
• A specialized formula created specifically for gel coats.
• The ability to break down the hold some polishing oils have left behind quickly and easily
Directions for use:
• Do not use in direct sunlight.
• Apply only to cool surfaces.
• Working panel by panel, spray Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray directly onto the surface and wipe away using a clean and soft microfiber towel.
• Continue around vessel until each surface is prepped.