Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash and Wax with Carnauba
- Item #:
Frequently bought together:
Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba is formulated to be the perfect shampoo for your nautical needs. This biodegradable shampoo combines slippery surfactants with natural carnauba wax to create a shampoo that floats away dirt and grime away while leaving behind a high-gloss protective coating. Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba is fully biodegradable to protect the delicate marine and plant life. Regular shampoos are simply not sea-worthy. Your boat is constantly bombarded by its environment. Water, salt, and the sun dry out any surface quickly. Despite having the power to remove water scaling and baked on salt spray, Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba remains gentle to your boat's surfaces, particularly the gel coat, to prevent drying them out. Formulated with premium carnauba wax, this soap leaves behind a slick, high-gloss coating that repels dirt and sheds water. Regularly washing your hull with Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba will help it glide through the seas with ease. Frequently washing your boat or personal watercraft with Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax will keep it protected and looking its best. Salt, barnacles, and mildew will have a difficult time adhering to the waxed finish. Carnauba wax's natural UV absorbers will reduce gel coat chalking and oxidation. Sail the seven seas in a clean and protected vessel washed with Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax. Directions:View AllClose
- Add 1 ounce of shampoo into a bucket containing 3 gallons of water. For heavily soiled surfaces, added 2 ounces of shampoo per 3 gallons of water.
- Activate foam by spraying a strong jet of water into the wash bucket.
- Working one section at a time, wash the surface using a high-quality wash mitt or boar's hair wash brush.
- Continually rinse surface to avoid water spots.
- Once entire boat is cleaned, towel dry using a high quality microfiber drying towel, like the Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel.