Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish
- Item #:
Frequently bought together:
Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish is a fine cut polish designed to refine your boat's gel coat and produce a brilliant gloss. Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish is perfect as the final step in restoring your boat's finish or as a maintenance polishing step when you desire more gloss. Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish removes wash scratching, buffer swirl, mild oxidation, old waxes, and light stains. Marine 31's advanced lubricant system provides a long buffing cycle and minimal dusting, even in the Florida sun. Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish delivers exceptional performance for users of all skill levels. If you love your boat you can create a brilliant shine. This advanced gel coat polish can be used by a rotary polisher or a dual-action polisher with outstanding results. Proprietary diminishing abrasives create a brilliant shine by polishing the surface to a mirror-smooth finish. Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish is easy-to-use. Because it was formulated in south Florida, it had to be sun friendly, have a long buffing cycle, and wipe away with ease. Marine 31 is dedicated to persevering the intricate ecology of our world's marine life, so Gel Coat Final Step Polish is environmentally friendly and harbor-safe. Directions:View AllClose
- Shake well before using and ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Apply an X" of product directly onto polishing foam pad and spread product over a 2' by 2' area.
- Circular polisher: Set speed between 600 and 1000 RPM. Random Orbital polisher: Set speed between 4000 and 5000 OPM.
- Practice a slow arm movement while applying medium pressure. Work product until it starts to turn clear.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.