DP Detailing Products Foam Soap Extreme
- Item #:
A foam-tasitc washing experience
DP Foam Soap Extreme is a high-sudsing car wash shampoo that provides superior levels of lubrication to prevent washing-induced risks. DP Foam Soap Extreme is pH balanced, so it is safe to use on any previous detailing work. Easy-to-use with three different techniques, DP Foam Soap Extreme is a product every car washer can get behind.
SUDS! High-foaming formula will blanket your car in bubbles of soap.
The high-sudsing action of DP Foam Soap Extreme provides levels or lubrication high enough to help prevent washing induced incidents like swirls and scratches.
CLEANS! No more contaminants making a home on your surface.
Dirt, grime, dust, smudges and other environmental effects are no match for the mountains of foam that comes from DP Foam Soap Extreme. DP Foam Soap Extreme can be used in three forms: foam guns, foam cannons and the traditional bucket system are effective ways to foam the surface.
SAFE! Safe to use on any existing paint coating, sealant or wax.
DP Foam Soap Extreme is pH balanced, meaning it doesn't have high levels of acid or alkaline. Because of this safety factor, you can use DP Foam Soap Extreme on existing paint coatings, sealants or waxes, without it interfering with those products in action.
For use in Foam Gun or Cannon
- Mix 2 oz. of DP Foam Soap Extreme into the reservoir.
- Fill the rest of the reservoir with water
- Shake well!
- Apply to the vehicle's surface and start washing!
For use in Buckets
- Fill a 5-gallon bucket with water.
- Add 2 oz. of DP Foam Soap Extreme to the water in the 5-gallon bucket.
- Activate suds using a strong jet of water from a hose.
- Use a mitt or towel to apply mixture to vehicle's surface and start washing.
- Pour two ounces of DP Xtreme into the foam gun's reservoir. Fill with 6-8 ounces of water. Shake well for maximum foam. Set the multi-ratio stem to the maximum foam output, which is the last notch.
Note: the Autogeek, Pinnacle and Wolfgang Foam Guns all feature a quick connect between the hose nozzle and foam gun's lid. Filling and shaking the foam gun is easier if you release this quick connect.
- Turn the water on and coat the vehicle in foam, one section at a time. You can pre-soak the vehicle and then follow up with your wash mitt or follow along with your mitt as you spray the vehicle. Either method is effective.
- Wash from the top of the vehicle down and rinse your mitt often to prevent swirls. Rinse the vehicle often.
- Once the vehicle is washed and rinsed, dry it with a Cobra Guzzler Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel to prevent water spots.
- Pour 2-3 ounces of DP Xtreme into a 5 gallon wash bucket, such as the Pinnacle Complete Wash System. Activate foam with a strong jet of water.
- Wash the vehicle as directed above. Rinse and towel dry.