DP Detailing Products Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate
- Item #:
Even more power to your waterless wash!
Highly concentrated, DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate is designed to properly clean all exterior surfaces, including, paint, glass, metal, chrome, plastic and rubber, all without the use of water and without affecting existing protection. DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate removes dirt, dust, smudges and more! DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate is perfect water-restricted areas or for a quick clean. Get more out of your product with this concentrated waterless wash formula!
NO WATER! Perfect for water-restricted areas, quick washes and more!
DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate doesn't require any water and is perfect for situations where you want to wash your car but aren't able to use water. Because this is a concentrated version of the waterless wash, less is more. Dilute this product in a spray bottle filled with water to a 1:16 ratio and have enough product to last you for multiple washes.
CLEANS! Washes away contaminants from a multitude of different surfaces!
This is a highly lubricating formula that rids your car of contaminants, that uses the lubrication to allow for a smooth glide across the surface, eliminating the possibility of marring. This product will remove dirt, dust, oils and other environmental contaminants, leaving your car's surface with a glossy finish!
SAFE! Protects against UV rays and is safe to use on existing protection!
DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate also protects your car from these harmful rays. It is also safe to use on virtually every surface, including paint, glass, chrome, plastics and metals. This product won't affect existing protection!
- Work on a cool surface and out of direct sunlight.
- Dilute 1-part DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate with 16 parts of water in a spray bottle.
- Spray solution directly onto the surface to be treated.
- Use a clean microfiber buffing towel to wipe away, only wiping in one direction to avoid washing induced swirls. You are going to want to use a LOT of microfiber towels, one per panel.
- Flip towel often to avoid cross-contamination.
- Continue around vehicle on all exterior surfaces.
- Dilute 1 part Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate with 3 parts water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray and wipe to clean surfaces. Use a plush microfiber towel, such as the Cobra Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel to absorb dirt. Flip the towel often.
- On lower panels usually the dirtiest allow Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash to soak for a few seconds before wiping it off.
- On glass, less Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash is needed. Use a clean towel and just one or two sprays of Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash.