DP Detailing Products Waterless Auto Wash
- Item #:
Wash your car without using any water!
DP Waterless Auto Wash uses a high-lubricity formula to gently and effectively remove contaminants from your car. DP Waterless Auto Wash contains UV protectants to guard against future damage. DP Waterless Auto Wash will leave you with a glossy, clear and clean finish. And of course, DP Waterless Auto Wash doesn't require a bucket, hose or water!
CLEAN AND CONVENIENT! High lubricating formula washes away all kinds of contaminants for a glossy finish!
DP Waterless Auto Wash is a car wash without the actual water and bucket part. DP Waterless Wash is great if you live in a place with drought-like conditions, an apartment/condo, are on a road trip or for a quick touch up or maintenance wash. Gently and effectively, this product will remove dirt, dust, oils and other environmental contaminants. Plus, save time and money by keeping all areas of your car clean with one easy-to-use spray bottle.
SAFE! Feel free to use this on your car's paint, glass, chrome, plastics and metals!
This high lubricity allows for your towel/mitt to glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating the possibility of marring. After the cleaning agents are done removing contaminants, your car's surface will have a glossy and reflective finish. DP Waterless Auto Wash as it is safe to use on vertically every surface: paint, glass, chrome, plastics and metals.
- Working panel by panel, liberally spray the surface to be cleaned with DP Waterless Auto Wash
- Wipe away product using plenty of clean microfiber towels.
- Flip your towel to a clean side and buff away any additional excess product.
- Continue doing these steps around the entire vehicle.
- Simply spray and wipe to clean surfaces. Use a plush microfiber towel, such as the Cobra Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel to absorb dirt. Flip the towel often.
- On lower panels usually the dirtiest allow Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash to soak for a few seconds before wiping it off.
- On glass, less Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash is needed. Use a clean towel and just one or two sprays of Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash.