Every area of your vehicle needs to be defect free for a truly great shine, and that includes your metal. BLACKFIRE Metal Polish blends a proprietary blend of cleaner agents and fine abrasives to remove oxidation, scratches, corrosion, and even fine scratches. This blend is VOC free, meaning its safe for you and the environment yet is still tough on anything hindering the appearance of your metal. Because of the unique formulation, BLACKFIRE Metal Polish safe on a multitude of surfaces including stainless steel, brass, aluminum, chrome, and nickel.
The versatility of BLACKFIRE Metal Polish knows no bounds, and the power of cut can be controlled by the user. Light oxidation can be removed by hand with a foam applicator, moderate oxidation can be removed be hand with a microfiber towel or applicator, and even heavy oxidation can be removed by utilizing a terry cloth towel. BLACKFIRE Metal Polish can also be used by machine with a foam buffing pad.
Directions For Use: BLACKFIRE Metal Polish can be used by hand or machine. Apply to cool surfaces, out of direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
• Apply a pea-size drop of product onto a microfiber or foam applicator pad and work into the surface.
• Allow to dry to a haze before buffing away with a clean microfiber towel.
• Apply a pea-size amount of product to a foam polishing pad or wheel polishing tool (if applicable).
• Work into the surface using a slow speed and medium pressure.
• Allow to haze before buffing away with a clean microfiber towel.
• Depending on severity of contamination, multiple applications may be required.