Keep your rubber and vinyl surfaces hydrated!
Protects against UV rays
Multi-surface formula can be used on many different surfaces
Leaves a moderate satin finish
3D Non-Silicone Dressing is an interior and exterior dressing formulated for use on all rubber and vinyl surfaces. Protect a multitude of surfaces from harmful UV rays with just one application while also providing a low shine, satin finish. By dressing your rubber and vinyl surfaces in 3D Non-Silicone Dressing, you are keeping those surfaces hydrated (so they donít fade and crack), protected against UV rays (again, to protect against fading and cracking) and providing an attractive sheen.
3D Non-Silicone Dressing features:
• Body Shop Safe Ė Because 3D Non-Silicone Dressing is does not contain any silicones, it is safe for use in body shops and will not damage freshly applied paint.
• Multi-Surface Formula Ė 3D Non-Silicone Dressing, again thanks to itís silicone free formulation, can be used on a variety of both interior and exterior surfaces, including:
• Wheel Wells
• Door jambs
• Mud flaps
• And so much more!
Any rubber or vinyl surface (both interior and exterior!) could benefit from an application of 3D Non-Silicone Dressing!
Directions for use:
• Apply a small amount of product onto a clean microfiber or foam applicator.
• Spread evenly onto the surface to be treated.
• Wipe off excess product using a clean and dry microfiber towel.
• If applying to tires, allow a longer dry time to avoid slinging.