SONAX Tire Cleaner
- Item #:
Cleaner Tires, easier process: SONAX Tire Cleaner
SONAX Tire Cleaner is a powerful solution to dirty and neglected tires. The advanced formulation of SONAX Tire Cleaner is designed to penetrate deep into the pores of your tires to remove embedded dirt and road grime. SONAX Tire Cleaner is a professional-grade product designed to be used by every car owner.
Developed with an advanced foaming agent, SONAX Tire Cleaner creates a thick layer of foam that dissolves old silicone-based and petroleum-based tire dressings. The powerful cleaning action turns the laborious task of tire cleaning is a simple and easy procedure. And better yet, SONAX Tire Cleaner can be used on every tire type on the market. Regardless of whether you need to clean dirty off-road tires or sensitive whitewalls, SONAX Tire Cleaner is the ideal solution.
While SONAX Tire Cleaner is ideal for cleaning dirt, it’s also perfect for preparing your tire for a fresh dressing or coating. Since SONAX Tire Cleaner works deep in the pores of the tires to remove embedded grime and browning, it allows your choice of tire protection to make the perfect bond. This maximizes the durability and appearance of your fully cleaned and dressed tires.
PRO TIP: If prepping for the application of a tire-coating, repeat cleaning until all browning is removed and a clean white foam is produced from scrubbing.
- Designed to penetrate deep in the pores of your tires and remove embedded grime.
- Foaming action quickly dissolves old silicone-based or petroleum-based tire dressings.
- Can be used on all tire types, including all-season, high-performance, off-road, whitewalls, and trailer tires.
- Thoroughly prepares the surface for application of a dedicated tire protectant.
How to Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Generously spray an even layer of product across the surface.
- Work the product thoroughly using a dedicated tire brush.
- Allow 3 to 5 minutes of dwell time for the product to work.
- Thoroughly rinse off the dissolved dirt with a hard water jet or high-pressure cleaner.
- For best protection, follow up with a dedicated tire gel, dressing, or coatings.