TUF SHINE has taken a different approach to tire dressings!
Perfect for autos, trucks, cycles, RV's, trailers, ATV's and more
Permanent protection that is easy to maintain
Tires will not brown or discolor
A Ferrari 458 Spider wearing TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat.
TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is a revolutionary formula that promises to outperform other tire dressings. The water-based formula contains no silicones or oils, and provides a shine that will last for several months. TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat dries to the touch in just seconds and will not crack. If are tired of using “run of the mill” tire dressings that leave an oily, sticky residue and attract dust and dirt, then TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is the tire protection product for you.TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is a permanent protective coating for your tires.
It seals the rubber and keeps the factory lubricants from escaping. TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat has anti-static properties that repel dust, dirt and water. The superior UV and ozone protection it provides adds to the longevity of the sidewalls.
TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat will coat and seal whitewalls and raised white lettering to keep them looking bright and white. This remarkable tire finish will not "brown," there is no "spin-off" or residue of any kind, and it will withstand repeated pressure washings. Perfect for rubber floor mats as well. With TUF SHINE, you control the shine; apply more coats for a more intense shine.
For best results, clean tires with TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner before applying TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat. Failure to properly clean the tires will result in adhesion failure. You only need to clean the tires once with TUFF SHINE Tire Cleaner. Once you apply Tire Clearcoat your rubber will be sealed and will clean easily with regular soap and water or with a pressure washer.Application Instructions:
- Shake contents.
- Tire must be cool and dry. DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT, OR IN COLD TEMPERATURES BELOW 5O DEGREES.
- Squirt a small amount onto the applicator sponge.
- Apply to whitewalls and raised letters first. Allow 5 or more minutes for the first coat to dry, which will seal the white areas.
- Apply a thin even coat to the rest of the tire following the circular pattern of the tire. Slight milky buildup is OK, smooth any runs. The tire shine will dry clear. If any black residue is drawn onto white areas, wipe off immediately with a clean damp towel. Allow to dry between coats. Liberal applications for 2nd and 3rd coats will enhance tire shine.
- TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is permanent, unlike other tire shine products. Wipe any residue from wheels and/or painted surfaces before it dries. Apply additional coats for increased tire shine. 3 to 4 coats will bring out the maximum shine. Touch up scuffmarks and nicks to restore the tire shine and keep that new look.
- Rinse the applicator sponge with water for future use.
- Care for the tire as you would the paint. To prolong the finish, use clear water and a soft brush or mild soap and water for heavier dirt and mud. Avoid using heavy chemical cleaners as they will dull the tire shine finish.
Re-apply TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat as needed to maintain tire shine.