RAGGTOPP Fabric and Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner
- Item #:
Prevent convertible top stains by using RaggTopp Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner to regularly clean fabric and vinyl tops. RaggTopp Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner removes tough soil and mild mildew stains. Used as part of a regular cleaning and protecting system, RaggTopp Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner extends the life and beauty of all convertible tops!
- Exclusively Formulated for Fabric and Vinyl
- Will Not Harm Metal, Plastic, Rubber or Wood Finishes.
- Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable
Regular use of RaggTopp Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner makes future cleaning easier! Use it before your convertible top becomes stained as a preventative measure.
Always follow RaggTopp Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner with the appropriate protectant for your convertible top, such as RaggTopp Fabric Protectant or RaggTopp Vinyl Protectant.
All RaggTopp products are exclusively endorsed by Harrtz, the world's leading manufacturer of commercial vinyl for tonneau covers.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Care Products are exclusively tested and endorsed by The Haartz Corporation, original equipment manufacturer of convertible topping for virtually every American and European convertible automobile manufactured throughout the world.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Care Products are exclusively designed for the auto-care professional and convertible automobile owner who demands the very best manufacturer approved convertible top cleaner and protectant. RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Care products do not contain silicone and will not harm paint, chrome, glass or plastic windows.
Net weight 16 oz. spray.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Cleaner Application InstructionsFabric or Cloth and Vinyl Convertible Tops
- Wet Convertible Top thoroughly
- Spray and apply evenly over entire roof and scrub lightly with soft nylon brush like the CARRAND Grip Tech Deluxe Car Wash Brush
- For very difficult soiled areas, spray and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes
- Scrub lightly with soft nylon brush
- Rinse thoroughly with water until no remaining soap foam is observed
For more information on how to care for your convertible top go check out our
Detailing 101 Series Article - How To Clean and Protect Your Convertible