RAGGTOPP Fabric Convertible Top Protectant
- Item #:
RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant extends the life of fabric convertible tops with powerful protection against the elements. RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant has a revolutionary VOC-free, professional strength formula that blocks out pollution, moisture, and UV rays. It's safe on your vehicle and the environment.
RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant works better than silicone products! UV blockers and a proprietary stain-blocking formula keep fabric convertible tops looking like new. RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant restores lost water and stain repellency to factory levels.
RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant will not harm paint, chrome, glass or plastic convertible top windows.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Care Products are exclusively tested and endorsed by The Haartz Corporation, original equipment manufacturer of convertible topping for virtually every American and European convertible automobile manufactured throughout the world. www.haartz.com
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Care Products are exclusively designed for the auto-care professional and convertible top enthusiast who demands the very best manufacturer approved convertible top cleaner and protectant. RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Care products do not contain silicone and will not harm paint, chrome, glass or plastic windows.14 oz. Aerosol Can
GROUND SHIPMENT ONLY. CANNOT SHIP VIA 2-3 DAY PRIORITY. NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT OUTSIDE MAINLAND USA.
RAGGTOPP Fabric Convertible Top Protectant Application InstructionsFirst use RAGGTOPP Fabric and Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner to thoroughly clean your convertible top.
- Start with a clean dry convertible top.
- Shake well before use and several times during spraying.
- Hold can upright and spray evenly 16-18 inches from material.
- Spray three light even coats of RAGGTOPP Fabric Convertible Top Protectant using gentle sweeping motion. DO NOT SATURATE AND ALLOW TO COMPLETELY DRY BETWEEN COATS.
- Allow to completely dry 10 minutes or longer between coats in the sun. Artificial heat can be used to speed drying time.
- Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe off any excess overspray.