Removes water effortlessly to make your car sparkle!
Holds three times the volume of water as terrycloth towels.
Plush microfiber fabric prevents scratching.
Qualty finished edges pamper your car's paint.
Are you still drying your car with cotton terrycloth towels? If so, you’ve probably already noticed the streaks and lint the towel leaves behind. High quality cotton toweling is great for buffing, but not for drying.
Do you have swirl marks and you don’t know why? Your drying towel could very well be the cause. Low quality drying towels have fibers that scratch or have an unfinished edges that mar your paints finish.
The Meguiar’s Gold Class Water Magnet is designed with advanced technology! See why cotton drying towels and leather chamois are obsolete:
- The Ultra Plush Water Magnet absorbs up to 3X the water of traditional terry towels;
- Reduces drying time by drying spot-free with just one wipe;
- Creates a spot-free and streak-free finish;
- Extra large 22” x 30” waffle textured towel is trimmed with premium satin edges for years of scratch-free service.
- Always fold towel into quarters to ensure proper technique and turn regularly to a clean side.
- Wash with like colors and never use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Always clean the door jambs with a separate cloth to prevent transfer of dirt particles to freshly cleaned paint finish.