Lexol Leather Conditioner - 8 oz.
- Item #:
Lexol Leather Conditioner is invaluable in breathing new life into old or neglected leather that has gotten hard, stiff or brittle. It extends the life of leather, protecting it from cracking and drying by renewing the natural oils used in the tanning process.
Lexol Leather Conditioner is a liquid conditioner and preservative intended for use in the care and conservation of leather. It works to preserve and maintain the strength, beauty and flexibility of leather -- old and new -- and to help restore resiliency to old or neglected leather that has become hardened and stiff.
- Lexol Leather Conditioner is an emulsion much like those used in leather tanning so it puts back the essential oils to nourish and protect leather.
- It is concentrated, so it cleans effectively with a considerably smaller quantity of product.
- The modified oils in Lexol Leather Conditioner are retained in the area of application to protect against migration, or seepage, into adjacent materials or surfaces.
- Clean leather first with Lexol Leather Cleaner.
- Shake well. Test small, inconspicuous area first.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to a clean, wet Lexol applicator sponge or cloth.
- Rub into leather in a gentle massaging motion. Wipe off excess and repeat if necessary.
Remember, a little bit of Lexol goes a long way. Multiple light coats are better than one heavy coat!