Hybrid Solutions Pro - 1 and Done Compound - 16 oz.
- Item #:
Get the job done with just this one!
Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound is the only product you need to correct a wide array of paint imperfections. Packed with Hybrid Solutions' very own proprietary abrasive technology, Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound can vary its level of cut to cater to your needs. Formulated to be adjustable by the pad used, Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound can handle everything from deep defects to light jeweling work. With no dust, longer working times, and an easy wipe off, Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound can be the one and done solution you've been missing!
PROPRIETARY ABRASIVES! Precision platelet technology provides safe correction for your paint.
Hybrid Solutions has introduced a new and proprietary blend of high-quality abrasives to provide a safe solution for every paint type. And, without the need for multiple products! Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound corrects and finishes out safely on nearly every paint type to provide a true one step solution for paint defects.
ADJUSTABLE CUT! One product solution that can cut hard and finish smooth with a simple pad swap!
Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound eliminates the need for multiple products and stages with its unique composition. By switching from cutting to finishing pads, the density of the pad will adjust the level of cut allowing for you to use one product for the entire detail.
LONG WORK TIME! Allows for multiple correction steps without having to switch out products!
Hybrid Solutions PRO 1 & Done Compound provides a longer working time than traditional compounds allowing for you to fine tune your paint to perfection. The formulation of precision platelet technology is a non-dusting, and easy wipe off solution that leaves nothing behind besides a high gloss finish.
- Shake well.
- Avoid application on hot surfaces and in direct sunlight.
- To remove up to 1500-1000 grit sanding marks apply 3 to 4 dime size drops to wool pad or heavy cutting foam pad.
- Spread product evenly over a low setting over a 2 x 2 ft. section.
- Apply light to medium pressure in a cross hatch pattern
- Use appropriate speed and pad for type of polisher being used.
- Remove excess product with a clean dry microfiber towel.
For final polishing:
- Apply 3-4 dime sized drops to a medium polishing or light finishing pad.
- Spread product evenly at a low setting over a 2 ft. x 2 ft. section.
- Apply light to medium pressure in a cross-hatch pattern.
- Use appropriate speed and pad for the type of polisher being used. Remove excess product with a clean dry microfiber towel.
Note: Check product compatibility by testing on a small area first. Follow up with Hybrid Solutions To The Max Wax and Flex Wax for unbeatable shine, protection and durability.