Hybrid Solutions Pro - Ceramic and Graphene Max Wax - 14 oz.
- Item #:
Bring your paint to the MAX!
Hybrid Solutions PRO Ceramic and Graphene Max Wax delivers unreal levels of gloss and performance by taking wax to its max. Proprietary Hybrid Solutions Polymers infused with graphene bond to your paint leaving a deep shine that will provide immense protection from the elements. Hybrid Solutions PRO Ceramic and Graphene Max Wax uses the infused graphene to increase chemical resistance, UV protection, and a truly slick surface. This slickness is appealing to the touch, but it also helps protect against hard water spots. The increased surface tension sheets water off the surface, so it never has the chance to stick!
UNREAL DEPTH! Create immersive depth and clarity in your paint!
Create a shine you can be proud of with Hybrid Solutions PRO Ceramic and Graphene Max Wax. The blend of proprietary polymers and graphene adds a dynamic level of gloss that puts miles of depth and shine to your paint.
CHEMICAL RESISTANT! Defend your paint from a world full of harsh elements!
This advanced formulation was made to do much more than just look good. The fusion of polymers and graphene provides a chemical resistant shield that protects against harsh chemicals and harmful contamination that would damage your delicate finish. Not only will Hybrid Solutions PRO Ceramic and Graphene Max Wax protect against physical contamination, it also provides a highly UV resistant layer to protect from the suns harsh UV rays.
GRAPHENE INFUSED! Unique formula makes this the highest performing wax from Hybrid Solutions!
No, this isn't the same as your NO: 2 pencil. Graphene is a highly heat resistant component that Hybrid Solutions has implemented into their formula. This extra component is used to fortify the formulation for the most durability and protection you can find in a wax. If you're searching for a deep polymer shine and the protection levels of ceramic, pick up a bottle of Hybrid Solutions PRO Ceramic and Graphene Max Wax.
- SHAKE WELL.
- Do not over-apply high active formula. For best performance, paint should be free of oxidation and surface contaminants.
- Wash your vehicle and rinse thoroughly.
- Clay and polish first if needed.
- Use HYBRID SOLUTIONS PRO 1 & DONE COMPOUND CORRECT & FINISH to remove paint imperfections before applying wax.
- Apply 3 dime size drops to an applicator pad and spread product evenly over a 2 ft. x 2 ft. section in an overlapping circulation motion.
- Wait 2-3 minutes to allow product to dry and haze.
- Remove with a damp microfiber towel and finish by wiping with a soft, dry microfiber to reveal a high gloss shine.
- Apply 4 dime sized drops evenly spaced onto a soft foam buffing pad.
- Apply to a 2 ft. x 2 ft. section and slowly spread product over the surface at a low setting.
- Wait 2-3 minutes to allow product to dry and haze. Remove with a damp microfiber towel and finish by wiping with a soft dry microfiber to reveal a high gloss shine.