Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish - 14 oz.
- Item #:
The one step to take for perfect black paint!
Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish is the single step product you need to produce an immaculate shine on your black paint. Formulated with precision polishing platelets to remove mild levels of oxidation, light to moderate scratches, and other various paint imperfections, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish is designed to deepen and enhance the glow of your black paint. Don't worry if you have deeper scratches that are normally left behind on a one-step product, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish will cover those too. A combination of black pigmented polish and carnauba works to fill in those for a uniformed shine. To this top all that off, a mixture of SiO2 and acrylic polymers seal in your work and produce a durable layer of hydrophobic protection!
CORRECTS! Precision polishing platelets remove scratches, swirls, and other paint imperfections.
Yes, it is a protectant. And yes, it is also a polish! Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish uses precision polishing platelets to remove scratches, swirl marks, water spots, and other various paint imperfections. Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish will gently abrade the surface to restore the gloss from these imperfections and bring back the beauty of your black paint.
COMPLETES! Pigmented polish and carnauba wax fill in light defects that hinder your shine!
For deeper and random isolated scratches that may be more challenging to remove, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish contains a blend of black pigmented polish and carnauba. This blend seeks and fills in these leftover imperfections that would normally require much heavier compounding to remove. Saving the amount of paint on your panel, and your time!
PROTECTS! Ceramic SiO2 components along with acrylic polymers produces a durable protection layer!
Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish isn't only about correction; it also covers protection. Using a mixture of SiO2 and acrylic polymers, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish bonds to the surface to produce a resistant barrier against contamination. Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish protects your paint from harsh UV rays, hard water-spots, chemical etching, and more!
- Wash your car with a heavy-duty car wash solution for the best product performance. Rinse and dry thoroughly before polishing.
- Shake bottle of Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish before use to evenly distribute polishing agents throughout the product.
- Place a dime-sized drop of car polish onto a foam application pad. Buff into the surface of your car to remove any and all scratches, scrapes and swirls. Avoid spreading product in the gaps between panels where it may get stuck and become difficult to remove.
- Allow product to dry until it transforms into a light haze. Then, wipe off polish with a clean microfiber cloth for a deep, lustrous finish.
- Wait 24 hours for ceramic coating to cure before following with other detailing products, such as the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax for a deep, reflective shine
- We recommend an 8mm dual action flex buffer with a 5.5-inch pad to apply this product.
- Add four drops of polish to your cutting pad and use a low speed to smooth product evenly on exterior panels.
- Increase RPM while working your way up and down each panel to fully correct painted surfaces.