The Grit Guard Insert - Choose Your Color
- Item #:
Protect your vehicle from wash-induced swirls with the Grit Guard Insert! The Grit Guard Insert is a radial grid that sits in the bottom of the wash bucket. Use it to agitate your wash mitt and remove grit, which falls to the bottom of the bucket. The Grit Guard Insert stabilizes the wash water in the bottom to keep dirt there. Therefore, the Grit Guard prevents the transfer of grit back to your vehicle. Voila! Your vehicle incurs fewer swirls during washing. This incredible tool is available in complete wash bucket systems and by itself. Try it once and you'll never want to wash your car without it!
The scratches and swirls on the surface of a vehicle are caused by improper car washing's. Dirt and grit from the vehicle's surface are trapped in mitts and brushes.
- Radial Designed Surface to clean your mitt and brush. Trapped Contaminants are released as mitt or brush is rubbed across surface.
- Gravity causes dirt to settle to the bottom of the container
- The end to long hours spent removing scratches caused by improper car washing.
- Wash water stays clean - Scratch-Free Clean.
Contaminants fall to the bottom of the bucket and stay.
- 10 1/8" diameter , 2 1/2" high weight 6 oz.
- Four quadrants located on the base of the insert calm the wash water
- Solvent resistant
Easy to use. Simply place the Grit Guard® Insert in the bottom of any 12" diameter Bucket.
Made in U.S.A.!