Four Star Ultimate Clay Lubricant
- Item #:
Even the most thorough car wash will not remove bonded contaminants from your car's paint. To quickly clean your car's paint restore a silky-smooth finish, use detailing clay after you wash. This quick and easy detailing step is essential to maintain healthy, good-looking paint.
The secret to detailing clay is proper lubrication. Four Star Ultimate Clay Lubricant offers plenty of "slip," to avoid sticking and smudging, but does not leave a soapy residue. Plus, Four Star Ultimate Clay Lubricant conditions your detailing clay for longer use without turning mushy.
Four Star Ultimate Clay Lubricant is a high-lubricity formula makes claying 100% safe. It helps to loosen and carry away bonded contamination, without scratching even the most delicate clear coat finish. With Ultimate Clay Lubricant, when the paint is clean, the clay literally glides across the paint finish with no effort. Simply wipe away Ultimate Clay Lubricant with a clean towel, and you're presented to a gorgeous finish that's ready to wax.
18 oz. spray bottle
Made in the USA
- Shake Ultimate Clay Lubricant well before use.
- Make sure surface is clean and in a cool, shaded area.
- Working in a 2' by 2' area. Spray a light mist onto surface.
- Gently rub clay bar across lubricated area using a back and forth motion.
- If bar sticks to surface, simply add more Ultimate Clay Lubricant.
- Wipe excess off using a microfiber towel.
- Follow with Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection.
Note: Protect from extreme heat and freezing.