Remove wiper scratches and restore clarity to glass!
Advanced cerium oxide abrasives remove defects from glass.
Removes scratches, rain spots, and hazing from windshields.
For use by hand or machine.
CARPRO CeriGlass is a polishing compound designed to remove defects from glass while creating a flawless, crystal-clear finish. CARPRO CeriGlass the best type of glass abrasive: cerium oxide. Automotive glass is far harder than paint and requires this special abrasive for true correction. Despite its high cutting power, CARPRO CeriGlass will leave your windows swirl free and clear!
Use CARPRO CeriGlass by hand to remove water spots, calcium deposits, and road film. Use CeriGlass with a rotary polisher or dual-action orbital polisher to remove fine wiper scratches and hazing that occurs with age. Do not use CeriGlass directly on window tint, automobile paint, or coated glass. Always test a spot first to make sure you achieve the desired results with out scratching.
- Will not distort glass.
- Great for restoring old windshields.
- Can also be used to clean and brighten chrome and other metal surfaces.
- For hand or machine use.
- Not for use on aftermarket window tint, painted or coated glass.
- Great for Plexiglas polishing or headlamps restoring.
- Remove tiny pinhole pits in glass windows , and polish fine wiper scratches.
- ALWAYS TRY A SMALL TEST SPOT TO MAKE SURE CeriGlass DOES NOT MAR OR SCRATCH THE SURFACE.
- For best results, apply in the shade on cool glass.
- We recommend using a face mask or dust mask while using a machine polisher to prevent inhalation of polish powder.
How To Use :
- Shake the bottle well.
- Apply small amount on a Rayon Glass Polishing Pad or the CARPRO Hand Glass Applicator.
- Buff thoroughly all over the glass surface in a circular motion.
- Rinse the surface with water. Wipe off the residue with a Microfiber Towel and observe your work. Multiple applications may be needed.