303 Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Item #:
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner removes dirt, stains, and oil from fabric and vinyl convertible tops, but it also cleans carpet and upholstery! In one bottle, you get an outstanding convertible top cleaner plus a carpet and fabric cleaner so effective, it even works on outdoor furniture and awnings! 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is versatile, safe, and very effective.
How does it work? 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner uses colloidal action to break up, lift and suspend particles so the stain can be easily wiped away. This is the same cleaning technology used to clean up oil spills! 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner encapsulates stain particles, even oil, to completely remove stains from indoor and outdoor fabrics, carpet, and vinyl.
Use 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner for tough spots or general cleaning. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner can be used on any material that is water-safe!
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner removes:
Use 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner on:
303 Fabric/Vinyl Cleaner Instructions
New cleaning technology safely removes difficult stains: Dirt, oil, grease, coffee, tea, ink, juice, wine & pet stains. 303 Fabric Cleaner can be used full strength or diluted with water on all water-safe textiles, including clothing acrylic fabrics and window coverings. Not for silks or dry-clean items.
- Use full strength or up to 30:1 dilution with water. Spray on spot until wet. Agitate with a medium-soft brush or wet cloth. Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary.
- Let fabric dry.
- Add ½ cup or more 303 Fabric Cleaner to 1 gallon warm water.
- Apply with brush, cloth or sprayer. Wipe clean with a damp cloth as described above or rinse thoroughly with water.
- Let dry.
- For professional cleaning equipment, add 1-3 oz. of 303 Fabric Cleaner to a gallon of warm water.
- Rinse fabric with water. Use ½ cup or more 303 FC in one gallon of warm water (approx. 100°F). Spray or brush on.
- Allow to penetrate.
- Agitate, rinse thoroughly. For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Add ½ cup (4 oz) of non-chlorine bleach to the cleaner solution and soak fabric for approximately 20 minutes.
- Agitate & rinse thoroughly.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE & USE ABOVE FREEZING
All 303 products are guaranteed when used as directed. Manufacturer's liability limited to product replacement or refund upon proof of purchase and return of unused portion.