With Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, we’ve taken our signature paint sealant to a whole new level. With the addition of a new breed of polymers, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 offers more protection, gloss, and depth than ever before. We’ve absorbed the cost of implementing this new technology so Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 can remain an excellent value at the same price as the original formula.
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 features fortified polymer technology. Wolfgang’s German Super Polymers are fortified with more dirt-repelling power to keep your vehicle cleaner and shinier, longer. Our enhanced super polymers have an amazing anti-static property that repels water, oil, dust, and road grime to provide unsurpassed paint protection. Your vehicle stays cleaner because foreign molecules literally slide off the clear polymer coating. Super polymers bond easily to automotive paint and form an extensive cross-linked polymer network. This clear shield eliminates surface tension so contaminants have no foothold on your vehicle.
The network of slick super polymers increases the paint’s “jetting factor”. Jetting factor is another word for decreased surface tension. No other paint sealant matches Wolfgang’s jetting factor. Regular washing with Wolfgang Auto Bathe will allow dirt to slide right off the paint.
The look of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is similar to the shine of a carnauba wax but with a slicker, wetter surface gloss. The paint looks like a clear glossy coating was just poured over it. The paint ripples with reflections and light bounces off every angle and curve. The crystal-like structure of the German Super Polymers yields an incredible, vivid shine - not a sterile, surface shine. The crystals refract light much like high-quality diamonds. Any color is enhanced by Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0.
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 replicates the best qualities of carnauba wax – slickness and shine – but it has more than double the longevity of the average carnauba wax. Just a few drops will produce a show-stealing shine that withstands the elements, ultraviolet rays, infrared radiation, salt water, and environmental pollutants and armors your paint for months. Plus, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is an excellent value. A little goes a long way.
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 was created to meet any car care challenge. It stands up to extreme temperatures, road salt, salty ocean air, ozone, and moisture. Apply it in hot, humid conditions – Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 will deliver a streak-free shine every time. Apply it just before the onset of winter and your vehicle will be protected until spring!
Tech Note: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is a water-based, oxygen activated paint sealant. After buffing off the sealant, the remaining coating needs to cure for 12 hours in dry conditions to fully bond to the paint. Exposure to moisture during this time will drown the polymers. For the best results, allow 12 hours of curing time.
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 redefines the paint sealant in words any car lover can appreciate: dripping wet gloss, slickness, and incredible reflections. Take your vehicle to the next level of paint protection.
Use Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax to create crisp, mirror-sharp reflections.
Apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 over the entire vehicle either by hand or with a machine.
Once the vehicle is covered,
wait 30-45 minutes before buffing.
Wash your vehicle using Wolfgang Auto Bathe or your favorite shampoo. Dry completely.
- For the best results, use a paint cleanser like Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer to remove mild imperfections and wax build-up.
- Apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 over the entire vehicle either by hand or with a machine. If applying by hand, use a yellow foam applicator. If applying by machine, use a blue finessing pad. Using a dual action polisher, set the maximum speed to 4.5 and work in overlapping sections until the entire vehicle is covered. Apply a very thin, even coat.
- Once the vehicle is covered, wait 30-45 minutes before buffing. Use a microfiber towel or a microfiber bonnet on your polisher.
- This product is moisture-sensitive. In order to achieve a slick, durable finish, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 must cure for at least 12 hours before being exposed to moisture. Do not apply sealant before dusk because dew will interfere with the adhesion to the paint. Park your vehicle in a garage or under a shelter while it is curing, if possible.
- Use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant to boost the gloss and protection any time with even more reflective Super Polymers.
* If you like the layered look, first lay down a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. After it cures, apply a coat of Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax to enjoy the benefits of both carnauba wax and polymers.