Spring Car Care
Congratulations, you made it through the winter! Now that the weather is nice, take the time to give your car some spring car care! Proper Spring Car Care is important as your car takes a beating during the winter months as it is subjected to salt, snow, road slush and many other hazards that can wear down your vehicle's protection. Without a thorough spring cleaning with quality car care products your car may end up with irreversible paint defects such as oxidation, clear coat failure and even rust.
- Here is a quick list of the steps we recommend taking when performing Spring Car Care:
- Clean Your Wheels & Tires
- Use the 2-Bucket Method to Clean your Car
- Decontaminate with Detailing Clay
- Perform Paint Correction (If necessary)
- Use Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish if no paint correction is necessary, this will remove road film and any remaining wax or sealant from the paint
- Apply Protection to the Tires and Trim
- Use a Wax, Sealant or Coating to Protect Your Paint
- Clean Your Car's Interior
There are no products listed under this category.