Welcome to the next generation of paint polishing!
Featuring New patent pending cooling system
Specially designed ergonomics for intuitive maneuverability
Includes 6 inch Griot's Garage Vented Hook & Loop Backing Plate
The latest development in paint correction is now available – the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher is a 6 inch paint polishing machine designed with the most advanced ergonomics and internal mechanisms available on the market today. With an array of never-before-seen features, the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher is perfectly designed for both professional detailers that have hours behind the polisher, as well as the detailing enthusiast that hasn't yet ventured into the world of machine polishing. Griot's Garage blew us away with their original 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher – and now the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher is on track to become the newest favorite in the detailing game.
Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher features:
• Patent Pending Fan-Cooled Counterbalance System – This highly advanced system prevents the most common fear of paint polishing – burning through your paint. An 18-blade, rotary style cooling fan has been affixed to the counterbalance inside the machine and prevents both the backing plate and the pad from generating too much heat. By pulling fresh air in through the counterbalance shroud intake, the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher keeps all surfaces cool. This patent pending system creates a 20% lower operating temperature all around!
• Temperature Management System – In addition to their unique fan-cooled counterbalance system, the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher features a temperature management system that monitors the machine's temperature and will power down when it exceeds the standard operating temperature. This is just another way Griot's Garage has proven they've listened to their customers while designing their latest innovation.
• Quick Connect Power Cord – Never before seen on a “Corded” tool is the removable power cord. When disconnected, the total tool length is cut in half – making for quick and easy storage. This feature also prevents a common failing point for power tools – the junction between tool and cord. Two different length cords are available – 10 feet (included) or 25 feet (available separately).
• Ergonomic Design – Griot's Garage spent their time designing the G9 Random Orbital Polisher and it really shows. Every inch of this power tool was carefully mapped for prime handling and maneuverability. From composite rubber shrouding that keeps running temperatures down to the new tool rests on top, to the half-pound-less weight and centered balance, the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher is easy to use and won't cause user fatigue.
Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher also features:
• Premium bearing construction
• Flexible 6" vented backing plate
• 6 speed settings
• Speed dial accessible for right- and left-hand users
• Constant speed control
• Double-shot rubber platypus head-grip, and strategically placed all over tool
• Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
• Rest pads for tool to lay stable on its back
• Quick access brush side ports
• Includes 14 mm backing plate wrench, and replacement high-carbon brushes
• Convertible to a 5" pad system with optional 5" vented orbital backing plate
• Powerful 1000-watt, 8.5-amp motor
• 9mm orbit throw
• 2000 - 6400 orbits per minute
• 10-foot quick-connect 18 AWG SJO rubber power cord
If you've used the original Griot's Garage 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher, you know how well crafted Griot's Garage Polishers are – see how the next evolution of the Griot's Garage polisher stands out from them all with the Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher.
Additional discounts not applicable on this item.