The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is the latest release from FLEX and the newest dual action, free floating spindle polisher that capitalizes on what makes a Flex polisher outshine the competition. The FLEX XFE7-15 150 was built with an improved cooling system, an integrated handle, and a 15 mm stroke giving it the ability to tackle any job you can throw at it. FLEX focused in on what it takes to create a well-balanced dual action polisher for the everyday consumer and the professional in one machine. Packing a 6-speed motor reaching a max of 9600 OPM this machine is a testament to German engineering and the perfect fit for your garage!
|Max. polishing pad diameter
|Max. back-up pad diameter
|Orbit rate, no load
|1 Hook and loop backing pad,
||Just under 5 inches
FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-running drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
Additional discounts are not applicable.
Please call for an expedited shipping quote on this item.1-877-855-3125