Coat your glass – permanently!
Perfect for professional detailers and experience enthusiasts
Fast cure time
Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit is the “upgraded” version of the standard Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum Kit. Designed to be used by professional detailers and detailing enthusiasts with ample experience, the Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit is a permanent glass coating that provides exceptional levels of hydrophobicity, water sheeting, protectivity, and clarity on treated surfaces. If you’re looking for the next level in Beasley’s glass care – you’ve found it with the Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit.
Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit features:
• Fast Cure Time – Featuring a chemical solvent that allows a cure time of just 1 hour, Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit has found it’s place with professional detailers that work on a busy schedule. Who has time to wait 4 hours to cure when you have 2 more clients’ cars to finish before the end of the day!?
• Extreme Hydrophobicity – By increasing the treated surface’s surface tension, Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit creates the perfect conditions for “waterproofing”. Instead of collecting on the surface and potentially causing more harm, water is simply sheeted right off!
Directions for use:
• Tape off paint around the perimeter of the glass and clean the surface using a dedicated glass cleaner.
• Spray Dr. Beasley’s Glass Coating Prep onto the surface and wipe off with a glass towel.
• Holding the bottle approximately 6 inches from the glass, spray Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Coating 8-10 times on the glass in an even pattern.
• Prime the foam applicator with 1-2 sprays of Serum PRO and move the applicator in vertical lines down the glass.
• Respray the applicator as needed and then move the applicator across the glass in horizontal lines.
• Allow the product to dry for approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour (allow more time if in a particularly humid environment).
• Do not use windshield wipers for at least 2 hours after application.
Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Kit includes:
• 2 oz. Dr. Beasley’s Glass Coating Prep
• 1 oz. Dr. Beasley’s Glass Serum PRO Coating
• 1 qty. Foam Applicator
• 2 qty. Suede Microfiber Cloths