You choose what's best for you!
Great size for DA, Flex, and Rotary polishers!
Use with correct size backing plates.
Made from high quality imported foam.
Lake Country CCS Dual Action 6.5 Inch Foam Pads are available in these foam compositions:
- Yellow Cutting 6.5 inch Foam Pad - Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange or white pad and a fine polish to refine the paint until it is smooth.
- Orange Light Cutting 6.5 inch Foam Pad - Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.
- White Heavy Polishing 6.5 inch Foam Pad - Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has a lighter cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.
- Green Polishing/AIO 6.5 inch Foam Pad - Use this foam to apply one-step cleaner waxes. It is a balance of polishing and finishing that is perfect for all-in-one product application.
- Blue Light Polishing 6.5 inch Foam Pad – This pad is not as dense as the green polishing pad and provides little cutting ability. Generally used to polish to perfect, this pad will leave a high shine on the surface. Perfect for use with a finishing glaze, last-step polish, and some all-in-one cleaner polishes.
- Black Finishing 6.5 inch Foam Pad - Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.