BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax - 32 oz.
- Item #:
Liquid wax redefined
BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax breaks through the barriers of traditional liquid waxes. Formulated using German-sourced Montan Wax and fortified with Wet Diamond polymers, BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax creates a deep, wet gloss ideal for all colors. Aside from stunning gloss, BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax delivers an unexpected level of protection from its unique chemistry. From the basics such as UV, bird droppings, acid rain, and mineral deposits, BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax also boasts increased heat resistance for more extreme climates.
ADVANCED HYBRID FORMULA! Proprietary blend of Montan Wax and Wet Diamond polymers
The unique formulation of BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax sets it miles ahead of the competition. Pulling the best qualities from natural and synthetic elements, BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax provides an extremely user-friendly experience alongside its incredible shine
GLOSS! Hybrid formulation creates a sleek shine that yields miles of deep, wet gloss.
By creating a hybrid formula, BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax produces a shine that many won't believe is from a liquid wax. The slick shine produced by BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax creates a deep, inviting gloss that will hypnotize you if you gaze for too long.
PROTECTS! Built in heat resistance along with protection from environmental contamination
With all these other amazing features you would expect to sacrifice protection. Wrong! The hybrid chemical formulation provides increased heat resistance along with protection from environmental hazards such as bird droppings, acid rain, and mineral deposits
Can be applied by hand or with a DA Random Orbital Polisher at a slow speed.
- Shake well before use.
- Working on a cool surface in the shade, apply a few pea-sized drops of product onto a foam wax applicator or finishing pad.
- Spread a thin layer of product over the painted surface, working one panel at a time.
- Allow product to cure for at least fifteen minutes for optimal bonding before removing excess.
- Protip: The longer the cure, the better the bond! Make sure product has completely hazed over before removing.
- Remove excess with a clean, dry microfiber towel and buff to an ultimate wet-look finish. Reapply every 3-4 months or as needed.