Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer does not level or abrade the paint. It is a moisturizing cleansing lotion that uncovers the shimmering gloss of like-new paint by removing dull layers of old wax and surface impurities. Micro-fine fillers settle into light swirls and scratches to create a smooth, level surface. Minor imperfections will disappear. The removal of old paint protection will encourage maximum bonding and gloss of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax. This combination of products will leave your vehicle with an absolutely stunning shine.
Use Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer before using Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant for the first time. As needed, use Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer prior to wax or sealant application to rid the paint of wax build-up and contamination.
Pour a nickel-size amount of Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer onto a clean terry or microfiber applicator pad. This should be enough to cover half of the hood or an entire fender. Spread the polish across the section in an overlapping motion.
- Allow a slight haze to form. Use a clean terry cloth or microfiber towel to buff the surface to a bright shine.
- Use a white polishing pad on a dual action polisher, like the Porter Cable 7424. If you prefer a softer pad, use a gray finishing pad.
- Apply 3 beads of polish to either the pad or directly to the vehicle surface. With the polisher turned off, spread the product over the surface to avoid splatter.
- Set the maximum speed to 4.5 and work the polish over one panel at a time. When it begins to dry, stop polishing.
- Use a microfiber towel or bonnet to buff away the haze.