Proof that you don't need to be big to have power!
Lightweight and easily portable cleaner and extractor
Deep clean fabric, upholstery and more
Tough and rugged design withstands professional useFor a limited time, receive a FREE 32 oz. DP Carpet Extractor Pre-Treatment with your purchase of an extractor.
The art of detailing proves that good things come in small packages. Deep cleaning the smallest and most intricate area directly impacts the big picture! This is why the Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor is designed to clean the most difficult areas despite being small in size. It is a smaller version of the Mytee HP100 Grand Prix Extractor, retaining the same powerful suction, but exchanging the twin 11-gallon tanks for two 6-gallon tanks.
The design of Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor (and its big brother- the Mytee HP100 Grand Prix) have changed the detailing industry and have been copied by companies throughout the world. Experience the mighty power of Mytee in a small convenient design so you can take powerful cleaning with you wherever you go- with the Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor. As with all Mytee extractors, the HP60 Spyder is ruggedly built and features an excellent warranty.
- Performance – Using Mytee's exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The three-stage motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- A 1.25” hose – Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool – Has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- Insulated quick disconnects – Offers operator comfort and safety.
- A high drain valve – For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design – Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
The HP60 Spyder also offers:
- Durability – With a tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
- Customer Service – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.
||Single 3 stage HP
||1200 W - 210 degree maximum
||Single 25' 12/3
||3" stainless steel upholstery tool
||15' vacuum and solution hose combo
||28" x 15" x 35 3/4"
The Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor has a 1 year limited warranty on the pump, vac motor, and heater. The housing is warrantied for 5 years from date of purchase. Wear parts have a 90 day limited warranty.This item is oversized. A shipping rate of $95 applies. This item is non-returnable.