The Foam Cannon HP connects to a pressure washer using a fitting. This fitting is different depending on what pressure washer you have.
The Foam Cannon HP attaches to the trigger/gun assemble for your pressure washer in the exact same way that your wand currently does. So you will just need to remove the wand and look at the fitting that you currently have and match it up to one of the fittings that we offer below.
Note: Brand X pressure washer may not use the same brand X fitting for the wand.Example: A Craftsman pressure washer may not necessarily utilize a Craftsman fitting. Even if we don't have a fitting made by the same company as your pressure washer, we may still have a fitting for it.
What you see below is a trigger assembly and wand off a typical Honda pressure washer. We're going to remove the wand and replace it with the fitting and Foam Cannon HP.
1. The wand simply unscrews from the trigger assembly. A wrench will help you with this.
2. Once you have removed the wand from the trigger assembly, take a look at the end of the wand that you've just unscrewed. This end is what needs to match up with one of our fittings. You can see below, we determined the Kranzle fitting fits this Honda pressure washer.
3. Screw the fitting into the pressure washer trigger assembly, as shown below.
4. After screwing the fitting into the trigger assembly, then screw the brass male nipple connector (included with the Foam Cannon HP) into the fitting.
5. Next attach the Foam Cannon HP onto the male nipple connector and you're ready to wash!