For a limited time receive a FREE Lake Country Blue 6.5" Flat Pad with your purchase of this kit! A retail value of $12.99.
The FLEX XC3401 VRG Dual Action 7.5 inch Curved Edge Pad Kit takes dual action polishing to a whole new level with the true dual action motion of the FLEX XC3401 VRG and Lake Country CCS 7.5 Inch Pads. Remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation, and restore a showroom shine with this complete buffer and accessory kit.
The FLEX XC3401 VRG Dual Action 7.5 inch Curved Edge Pad Kit includes:FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Variable Speed Polisher
The orbital rotation of the FLEX Polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. This motion is less likely to cause holograms than a rotary buffer. At the same time, the polisher's highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and allows for hologram-free polishing. The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to constant lift. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length the FLEX can remove existing holograms from black finishes. The large stroke length refers to the size of the orbit. On many dual action polishers, this is a very small distance and therefore you feel a jiggling motion. On the FLEX polisher, the stroke length is 8 mm, a huge distance in terms of orbital polishers! The FLEX Dual-Action Polisher has a true dual action motion that reduces vibration. The FLEX Orbital Polisher’s smooth acceleration and uniform, controlled motion make this DA machine ideal for novices and pros alike. The FLEX XC3401 dual action polisher comes with a 5.5 Inch Hook & Loop Backing Plate and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.1 Foamed Wool 6.5 Inch Polishing/Buffing Pad
Foamed Wool 6.5 inch Buffing/Polishing Pads feature patented nanofoam particles that encapsulate the base of the wool fibers to help prevent caking and matting. These manufactured Foamed Wool pads polish like a wool pad but finish like a foam pad, giving your vehicle’s paint the best qualities of each. Use the Foamed Wool Pad with light compounds to remove swirls and mild scratches.2 Cobra Microfiber Detailing Towels(16 x 16 inches)
Constructed of the finest quality microfibers the Cobra Detailing Towel sets the standard with an outstanding 80/20 blend of polyester/polyamide filament, woven so densely they boast over 200,000 strands of fiber per square inch of fabric! These strands are nearly invisible to the naked eye, and are 100 times smaller than a human hair! Use this cloth for cleaning, buffing, and wiping away wax.4 Cobra Microfiber Bonnets
Each bonnet is made of the softest blend of microfiber available! Strong, durable polyester makes up 70 percent while soft, silky polyamide makes up the other 30 percent. Incredibly small fibers are woven together in a split weave that softer, thicker, and plusher than flat weave microfibers. These bonnets fit comfortably over the included 6.5 inch Foamed Wool Pad.3 oz. DP Polishing Pad Rejuvenator
Wash used foam and wool pads in DP Polishing Pad Rejuvenator. Dissolve this 3 oz. packet into 3 gallons of water. Soak pads and microfiber tools in the solution for up to 15 minutes and agitate if necessary. The citrus cleaner quickly breaks up oily residues within foam and wool to restore the texture of the pads. Let the pads air dry, backing side up.Choose 5 pads from the following options:Yellow Cutting Foams 7.5"
- Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange pad and a fine polish and then a white pad to refine the paint until it is smooth.Orange Light Cutting Foam 7.5"
- Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.Pink Cutting/Polishing Foam 7.5"
- This foam is of medium density with the ability to level very fine scratches and very light oxidation. Use light swirl removers with this pad. Coarse Green has been replaced with Pink.White Polishing Foam 7.5"
- Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.Gray Finishing Foam 7.5"
- Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.Blue Finessing Foam 7.5"
– This blue foam pad has soft composition for applying glaze, finishing polish, sealants, and liquid waxes. The soft pad has no cut, making it perfect for applying nonabrasive products evenly.Red UltraSoft Foam 7.5"
– This soft, imported foam is ideal for applying the final coat of wax or sealant. The foam works especially well when applying liquid waxes or sealants because it is firm enough to keep the majority of the product on the paint, rather than soaking it up. The red foam has no cut or cleaning ability.
FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Variable Speed Polisher
1 Foamed Wool 6.5 Inch Polishing/Buffing Pad
5 CCS 7.5 Inch Pads of your choice
2 Cobra Microfiber Detailing Towels(16 x 16 inches)
4 Cobra Microfiber Bonnets
1 Packet of DP Polishing Pad Rejuvenator A total retail value of $474.40. Save $74.41! Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.
Please call 877-855-3125 for an expedited shipping quote on this item.