The DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 FNS1 Coating Thickness Gauge is a rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauge that uses magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 FNS1 Coating Thickness Gauge is accurate and fast. Car detailers and carefully buyers can use this gauge to determine if a car has been repaired. Enthusiasts and detailers can use this gauge to determine how much paint there is to polish.
The DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 FNS1 Coating Thickness Gauge is simple, durable, accurate, and versatile. It is ready to measure, requiring no calibration adjustment for most systems. It is solvent, acid, and oil resistant with a shock-absorbing holster and belt clip. The gauge body accepts multiple styles of probes.
The DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 FNS1 Coating Thickness Gauge is also extremely powerful. It has a statistics mode that updates and displays standard deviation, reading numbers, and min/max thickness. You can even set an alarm to alert you when the reading is out side of preset parameters.
Download your paint thickness readings onto your computer the with DeFelsko PosiSoft Software to keep detailed records over your paint thickness readings!
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gauge body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Gage body universally accepts all PosiTector 6000 (coating thickness), SPG (surface profile), DPM (environmental) and UTG (ultrasonic wall thickness) probes
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
- Multiple measurement download/transfer options:
- USB mass storage - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiTector.net- a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft Software Compatible - Continue using the familiar legacy software you have used for years. Available as a free download.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
Please allow one week for delivery.
Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.