The CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger offers state of the art technology packaged into CTEK's smallest design. The CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger is the ideal choice when charging smaller 12 V batteries, such as those found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers. The CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger can also be used for maintaining the charge of regular sized car batteries.
Equipped with a unique display, the CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger allows the user to follow the charging process from start to finish. The CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger uses a 6-step automatic charging process to charge 12 V batteries from 1.2 to 32 amps/hour (Ah) and will maintain the charge of 12 V batteries up to 100 Ah.
The CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger packs a lot of punch in its convenient size. The attractive packaging is dust proof and splash resistant. Additional built-in safety features include a non-sparking design, protection against reverse polarity, and it is shortcircuit proof. The CTEK US 0.8 12 Volt Charger comes with a 5-year warranty to protect your piece of mind as well as the charger protects your battery.
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
||Max 0.8 A
|Type of charger
||6 step, fully automatic charging cycle
|Type of battery
||12V lead-acid batteries
||1.2-32 Ah, up to 100 Ah for maintenance