CCS 4 Inch Spot Buffs Foam Pads are compact foam buffing and polishing pads that are designed for spot correction and waxing. The 4 inch pads features CCS Technology, just like Lake Country's larger pads.
CCS Technology describes the closed cell structures that cover each pad. The closed foam cells do not absorb polish so product waste is reduced. The CCS structures also reduce pad skipping and improve operator control.
CCS 4 Inch Spot Buffs Foam Pads are 1.25 inch thick. The thick pads buffer the heat from the polisher to protect the paint from buffer swirls.
Use these pads for isolated scratches and for headlight restoration. They can be used with dual action polishers, rotary polishers, and electric drills. Use the DA polisher at a speed of 3 or 4. Use a rotary/circular polisher at no greater speed than 1000 rpm. Use the drill at no greater speed than 3000 rpm.
CCS 4 Inch Spot Buffs Foam Pads work with 3 3/4 inch rotary backing plate or the 3.5 inch dual action backing plate. The Spot Buffs Drill Adapter enables the rotary backing plate to be used with a drill.
Choose from multiple foam compositions to suit any detailing task.
- CCS Yellow Cutting Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad - Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange or white pad and a fine polish to refine the paint until it is smooth.
- CCS Orange Light Cutting Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad -
This is an excellent, high density foam with light cutting power. It works well for applying microfine compounds and smoothing scratches and swirls.
- CCS White Polishing Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad -
This pad features high absorption foam for the application of waxes, polishes and sealants. Itís made of soft, porous foam so itís gentle on your paint. Theyíre also perfect for polishing metal wheels, bumpers, and mirror covers.
- CCS Green Polishing/Finishing Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad -
Use this foam to apply one-step cleaner waxes. It is a balance of polishing and finishing that is perfect for all-in-one product application.
- CCS Gray Finishing Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad -
Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls, but it is gentle enough to buff your vehicle to an attractive luster. Use with machine glaze or finishing polish.
- CCS Blue All Purpose Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad -
This is a multi-purpose pad used for applying glazes, polishes, and waxes. Itís made of closed-cell foam that will distribute a thin, even layer.
- CCS Red Ultrasoft Wax/Sealant Foam 4" x 1.25" Pad -
This soft, imported foam is ideal for applying the final coat of wax or sealant. The foam works especially well when applying liquid waxes or sealants because it is firm enough to keep the majority of the product on the paint, rather than soaking it up. The red foam has no cut or cleaning ability.