The northern paint protection
Highly durable glass-like shine
Extremely hydrophobic formula
3-hour cure time
Polish Angel Viking Coat is an extremely durable, extremely hydrophobic paint coating that leaves your vehicle protected by a glass-like shell. Originally develop in Germany for use in frigid Nordic climates, this unique formula will stand up to nearly any conditions. Polish Angel Viking Coat produces incredible gloss, smoothness, and durability with each application.
In Nordic regions like Sweden, the climate is grueling during the winter months with lots of snow, ice, and subfreezing temperatures. Polish Angel Viking Coat was originally developed for use in these unforgiving conditions, but donï¿½t worry itï¿½s a perfect formula for use in any climate zone! With a simple application that requires only three hours cure time, your vehicle will be shiny and protected from the elements.
Polish Angel Viking Coat contains the highest concentration of silica and titanium dioxide offered by Polish Angel. The silica content ensures the hard shell of protection and long lasting durability while the titanium dioxide makes the color pop and increases overall shine. Only a thin layer is necessary to blanket the vehicle in shine and protection. The quick cure time makes Polish Angel Viking Coat a popular choice for car care enthusiasts everywhere!
- Work on a clean, dry surface that is cool to the touch. Shake product well before using.
- Apply a thin, even layer using a foam coating applicator. Apply with light pressure in small circular pattern.
- Leave on surface for 45 minutes.
- Buff off using a clean, soft, microfiber towel.
- Wait 2 hours, then apply a second coat in the same manner.
- Allow to cure for 3 hours.
- For added gloss, and to maintain the coating, use Polish Angel Viking Spritz.