Advanced polish designed to restore color and remove medium oxidation!
Works on all gel coats including painted and standard
Produces low dust and a long buffing cycle
Can be used in direct sunlight
Marine 31 Gel Coat Gloss & Color Restorer is designed to restore brilliance and shine to your boat's gel coat. Marine 31 Gel Coat Gloss & Color Restorer quickly removes medium oxidation, chalking, yellowing and surface staining. Proprietary diminishing abrasives work quickly, while Marine 31's advanced lubricant system provides a long buffing cycle and minimal dusting, even in the Florida sun.
Marine 31 Gel Coat Gloss & Color Restorer delivers exceptional performance for users of all skill levels. This advanced gel coat polish can be used by a rotary polisher or a dual-action polisher with outstanding results. Proprietary diminishing abrasives restore a brilliant shine by quickly eliminating oxidation, stains, yellowing and dead gel coat.
Marine 31 Gel Coat Gloss & Color Restorer is easy-to-use. Because it was formulated in south Florida, it had to be sun friendly, have a long buffing cycle, and wipe away with ease. Marine 31 is dedicated to persevering the intricate ecology of our world's marine life, so Gloss & Color Restorer is environmentally friendly and harbor-safe.Directions
- Shake well before using and ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Apply an “X” of product directly onto light cutting foam or wool pad and spread product over a 2’ by 2’ area.
- Circular polisher: Set speed between 1200 and 1500 RPM. Random Orbital polisher: Set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM.
- Practice a slow arm movement while applying medium pressure. Work product until it starts to turn clear.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
A Tip From The Captain’s Seat: Make sure to clean your polishing pad frequently for best results. Follow up polishing with Marine 31 Final Step Polish for brilliant reflections.
128 oz. and 16 oz. Bottle Combo
Made in the USA.