Permanent nano-ceramic coating for your trim!
Creates resistance to micro-marring, etching, fading, and discoloration
All inclusive kit
Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Kit provides all the tools you need to get your exterior trim pieces coated in ceramic protection. Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating protects your trim from the ill-effects of UV rays - including fading, discoloration, and contaminant build-up. You know your paint needs to be coated to prevent degradation, and so does your plastic trim! Use Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Kit to make sure every inch of your vehicle is protected!
Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Kit features:
• Prevents Fading - What's the number one cause of fading in exterior plastic trim? The sun! Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating is formulated using UV-inhibitors creating a protective barrier that blocks the sun from penetrating the plastic and causing fading and discoloration.
• Resists Marring - Plastic, by nature, is softer than other materials used on a vehicle and can fall victim to marring and etching early on in it's life. That is, unless, you protect the surface! Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Kit provides all the tools and products you need to make sure your plastic is coated and ready to face the elements!
Directions for use:
• Thoroughly clean and dry the surface before application. Tape off any paint that is in direct contact with the trim.
• Shake Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Prep well and spray it directly onto the plastic surface. Wipe off using a clean microfiber towel. Repeat around entire vehicle.
• Shake Plastic Trim Coating and prime the foam block applicator by applying 8-10 drops.
• Move the applicator in horizontal then vertical lines across the plastic surface. Use overlapping strokes to maintain even coverage.
• After a few minutes, you will see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent). Wipe off with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
• Repeat steps 3-5 until all exterior plastic surfaces on the vehicle are protected. Re-apply several drops of Plastic Trim Coating on your applicator as needed.
• Let the Plastic Trim Coating cure for 30 minutes - 1 hour before being exposed to the environment.
Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Kit includes:
• 2 oz. Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating Prep
• 1 oz. Dr. Beasley's Plastic Trim Coating
• 1 qty. Foam Applicator