Introducing Speed Wipe Quick Detailer- Chemical Guys no wax, no film, non-streaking extremely slick, no-effort, single wipe detailers choice spray and wipe detailer. The new Anti Static quick shine formula reduces surface static by over 75%. By reducing static caused during surface friction like drying, quick detailing, wax removal and application, Speed Wipe Quick Detailer greatly reduces surface scratches and dust adhesion.The Goods:
- Spray and wipe super shine detail spray.
- Simply spray and wipe to remove harmful, wax-eroding contaminants.
- Anti Static formula discourages the settling of new dust.
- Delivers a high gloss, high shine, deep, wet finish.
- Formulated with a wax free optical-clarifying polymers.
- Delivers an ultra-slick finish that repels dust.
- Enhances any wax or sealant.
- Formulated with an anti-UV agents to protect any finish against damaging sun rays.
- Easy to use: wipe on, wipe off.
- Great high shine STREAK FREE.
- High-performance cleaner and gloss enhancer.
- Exceptional when used as s lubricant for Clay Bar.
- Cuts through light dust and film.
- Great fresh scent.
- Can easily be diluted 3:1 with distilled water if desired for exception use as waterless carwash.
This detailer has a multitude of uses too- use in between washes and wax applications; use to maintain that brilliant showroom sparkle; will help remove stubborn polishes and waxes and it can be used on glass, chrome, gel coats, plexi-glass and fiber glass. As well as that it will leave your paint with a thin but protective layer that bonds with waxes and synthetic sealants to give a slick shiny and durable surface.As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
1. When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to even touch it with a towel.
2 Simply mist on towel or surface.
3. For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
4. Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels.
5. Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
6. Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove sealants or paste waxes that have hardened.
7. Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.As Clay Bar Lubricant:
1. Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface.
2. Shake well.
3. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
4. Generously Spray a light mist over clean surface.
5. The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
6. Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
7. Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
8. If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
9. For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.
16 oz.This product cannot ship internationally.