The second evolution of the original SCANGRIP Sunmatch!
Brighter than original Sunmatch – 650 lux low, 1300 lux high
Further visibility – High Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) of 4500k
Durable – Water and dust proof
If you were a fan of the SCANGRIP Sunmatch original, then you’re going to love the SCANGRIP Sunmatch 2. Featuring an overall beam of light and increased visibility, while also maintaining the rugged design and construction, the SCANGRIP Sunmatch 2 is a definite improvement and performs it’s job as a swirl finder and detail shop illuminator perfectly.
SCANGRIP Sunmatch 2 Technical Information:
• Color Temperature: 4500 Kelvin / 6500 Kelvin (step 1/2)
• Color Rendering Index: 96 CRI+
• Brightness: 500/250 lumen (step 1/2)
• Illuminance: 1300/650 email@example.com (step 1/2)
• Operating Time: 2h/built-in system switches to low mode after 3 minutes use at high mode
• Charging Time: 4 hours
• Cable: 1m / Black standard cable / USB to mini DC
Additional discounts not applicable.