This German patent coating system contains silica (SiO) and titania (TiO2). Compared with the original COSMIC, COSMIC V2 contains 5% more silica and 10% more titania. No paint sealant on the market has such a layer which is resistant to harsh environmental influences. GLASSCOAT ™ | COSMIC V2 provides unbelievable surface clarity and color transparency. Its creamy texture is easy on and easy off and has a long lasting life of 18-24 months. GLASSCOAT™ | COSMIC V2 is the ultimate protection for your jewel finish.
Durability : 18 - 24 Months
Pencil Hardness : 9H
(Note: Pencil Hardness is not the same as Mohs Hardness Scale)
Before Cosmic Application:
- Thoroughly clean and decontaminate paint
- Use INVINCIBLE | PRIMER, which contains the hardeners for COSMIC
- * Work INVINCIBLE | PRIMER until it is nearly clear to ensure the hardeners are prepared to accept COSMIC.
- * If defects are severe, use MASTER COMPOUND prior to INVINCIBLE | PRIMER.
- * The use of INVINCIBLE | PRIMER negates the need for any IPA or Panel Wipes prior to applying this coating.
- * After using INVINCIBLE | PRIMER apply the first coat of COSMIC within 9 hours.
- Shake well before use
- Surface must be cool and out of direct sunlight
- Make sure surface is prepared and free of contamination before applying
- Using the included applicator pad or a Dual-Action polisher with a finishing pad apply sparingly with a light and small circular motion
- Leave to cure for 30 minutes
- Buff off with clean microfiber towel
- For optimal performance apply in at least two layers, allow 2 hours between layers.
- Use Cosmic Spritz in 1-2 hours after the final application of Cosmic to reduce total curing time to 12 hours.
Allow 2 hours after initial application before applying a second layer. Specific binding receptors ensure perfect cohesion.
- * After application, wait 30 minutes to buff of the residue.
- * The surface should not come in contact with heat or water in the following 12-24 hours.
- * Over the 24 hours following application, the gloss & hardness will increase tremendously
- * To reduce the total curing time to twelve hours, apply 1 layer of Cosmic Spritz 1-2 hours after the final Cosmic application.
With the help of an IR heat lamp the curing phase can be shortened to 6 hours (instead of 24 hours). Surface temperature should be 35 degrees Celcius, the IR emitter should be used within the first 15 minutes after application and within the first 15 minutes after removing residue.
For after care we recommend washing the vehicle with Glissante followed by RAPIDWAXX, GOLD ZIRKON,
GLASSCOAT™ | COSMIC V2
High Quality Application Pad
POLISHANGEL® MEDICAL GLOVE BAG