Mothers CMX Surface Prep
- Item #:
Proper surface prep before applying any ceramic coating, sealant, or wax is paramount to ensure optimal adhesion and a lasting bond. Old waxes, stubborn oils, grease, fillers, and even that pesky polishing residue are no match for Mothers CMX Surface Prep.
Biodegradable grease-cutting surfactants and solvents dig deep, dissolving oils and lifting away surface-clinging contaminants. This safe but effective, pH neutral cleaner is so versatile it can be used on virtually every exterior surface of your vehicle, including paint, glass, trim, wheels, tires, and more. It can also be safely used in body shop environments thanks to its silicone-free formula. Simply spray on and wipe off, and CMX Surface Prep will do the rest, quickly flashing off, leaving a perfectly clean, residue-free, and anti-static/dust-resistant surface, ready for coating.
Directions For Use:
- Spray CMX Surface Prep onto a small area
- Using a soft, clean microfiber towel, spread product evenly and thoroughly over the surface
- Turn to a dry area of towel and buff dry. Always keep a dry towel handy
- Repeat process until vehicle is complete
- If product drying occurs, reapply CMX Surface Prep to affected area and buff dry
Note: For maximum shine and protection, follow with Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray Coating
PRO TIP: When performing paint correction, CMX Surface Prep can be used to remove any polishing residue, oils or fillers, allowing you to assess your progress, revealing any hidden scratches, swirls or blemishes that may requiring further correction.